Cuprum Met.

Copper, a red-gold metal, is often found in many tools and weapons. In the past, coppersmiths often suffered toxic poisoning due to work with the metal, falling ill with complaints such as coughs, malnutrition, colicky pain, and sometimes even paralisys and death. In the days when alcohol was often made secretly in home destilleries, poisoning occured from the copper tubing. Small amounts were also used medicinaly to help heal wounds. Homeopathcally, it was first “proved” in 1834, and used to treat respiratory problems and various complains of the nervous system.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

code